Saturday, December 12, 2020

Dollar Tree Wrapping Paper Ideas

These are some simple gift wrap ideas from Dollar Tree! 


how to decorate presents1. Pom Poms

For this gift, I simply hot glued poms to the kraft paper I wrapped my gift with. You can use all of the same color poms or different colors. I opted for a festive look and chose red, white, and green. I bought a package of poms poms in Christmas colors in the seasonal section for only $1! I chose to use all of the same size poms and now I have larger poms remaining to accent another gift!


woven ribbon Christmas Wrapping2. Woven Ribbon

I found this ribbon in the floral section of Dollar Tree. I simply wrapped each ribbon once around the gift, securing it on the bottom with hot glue. When I put my ribbons on the wrapped gift, I wove them in and out of the other ribbons to create a pretty design. It’s super simple to do!

greenery Christmas Present wrapping3. Holiday Picks

This is probably the easiest gift wrap idea! After wrapping your gift, tie ribbon or bakers twine around it. Then, simply take a floral pick from the seasonal section, use wire cutters to cut off one of the segments, and slide it under the ribbon or twine.

christmas card wrapping idea4. Christmas Card

For the Christmas card topper idea, I found a holiday card with a pretty photographic image. I cut out the image and mounted it on white paper. Lastly, I cut around that and glued it to the top of the gift!

how to decorate Christmas Presents5. Pipe Cleaner Snowflake

It is safe to say I LOVE raiding the craft section for gift embellishments!! I found a package of 45 pipe cleaners at Dollar Tree for only $1 and I used the white pipe cleaners to create this snowflake! Now I started out by twisting them together and then cut some smaller pieces and twisted those on the snowflake as well. It only took a couple of minutes and I love the look. You could glue your snowflake to the top OR tuck it under some bakers twine.

unique ways to decorate presents6. Cookie Cutter

I found these festive Christmas cookie cutters in the seasonal section at Dollar Tree. There was a package of six plastic red and green cookie cutters for only $1! I thought they would make SUCH a cute addition to the top of a gift, and who doesn’t love extra cookie cutters?! I love it when the gift topper is another gift for the recipient!!

christmas gift wrapping ideas7. Mini Photo Frame

This is another one of my favorite ideas!! Every autumn after we take Christmas card photos, I switch out the photos in our picture frames at home. This year, I cut one of those photos to size in order to fit inside this mini photo frame. It’s the perfect gift topper! This would make an extra special gift adornment for a grandparent OR it could be used as a way of labeling who the gift is for! I simply tucked the easel back of the frame underneath the ribbon tied around the package. It was super simple and such a fun idea for a loved one!

christmas gift wrapping8. Christmas Ornament

An easy way to embellish a gift is to tie an ornament on it, of course! I chose to add little bells. I found a package of 16 bells for only a dollar at Dollar Tree and used three bells on this gift. All my children love to shake the presents which are adorned by bells!

unique gift wrapping ideas9. Holiday Socks

This idea is SO fun for a child or any person who loves festive holiday socks, for that matter! I found some cute holiday socks from Dollar Tree which will fit my daughter, took the tags off, filled them with a chocolate candy treat and some greenery, and used that as one of her gift toppers!! SO cute, right? Be sure to tuck it under some bakers twine and NOT glue it to the package, or the recipient won’t be able to wear them!

cute gift wrapping ideas10. Holiday Scarf

Dollar Tree has the BEST holiday fashion scarves for all seasons! I found a pretty red and green one and used that as the ribbon on a gift for my mother! All you have to do is wrap it around the wrapped gift and tie it in a bow. Now, in addition to the present, she has a pretty scarf to wear, too! It was very easy to do and I LOVE the big festive bow it makes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts!

Dr. Seuss - Red Foot, Blue Foot

                                   In this craft we are going to create our own foot book. It is an exciting craft for little ones! What you...