Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Dr. Seuss - Red Foot, Blue Foot

                                  

In this craft we are going to create our own foot book. It is an exciting craft for little ones!

What you'll need:

  • card stock
  • tempera (washable) paint 
  • paintbrush 
  • marker 
  • stapler and/or glue
  • and feet! 
Directions:

  • Use 3 sheets of cardstock, folded in half like a book. It helps to have your wording at least roughly planned out ahead of time so you can figure out how many sheets you need. Then, I painted my sons feet for the first round of pages!  
  • We had to do this in shifts to let the paint dry (it would be faster to have the pages cut, do it all at once, then glue pages back to back).
  • My husband, myself, and my daughter also did this.
                   Therefore, you have:                        

                                                              One foot, Two feet
Red foot, Blue feet
Left foot, Right foot
A foot that is BIG, a foot that is small,
My Husband had the biggest foot of course

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts!

Dr. Seuss - Red Foot, Blue Foot

                                   In this craft we are going to create our own foot book. It is an exciting craft for little ones! What you...